Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sustainability





Today I was reading my many sources of articles and found this interesting article on up cycling materials.  This is just a rewording of taking garbage and recycling it into something of greater value.  Usually I am disappointed and mentally compare it to something a child would do in elementary, or it is something that requires a great deal of high tech capital to be able to perform.

This time however I was very impressed.  I know this is not quite the "public health" topic that is usually posted.  But I really like sustainability and the clever ways capitalism allows people to be ingenious to make money and sometimes help the world out.


Here is an interesting article cited in the above upper link with some impressive wear.

http://www.reclaimtowear.com/2012/topshop-reclaim-to-wear/

No comments:

Post a Comment